Thread: Mid. TN/West Mid. TN Group

Default Mid. TN/West Mid. TN Group

My dad forwarded me the email with the Duckhill News and I think the idea of a small training group (forum) is a excellent idea. Being that I am training my first Retriever (Abbey) I could certainly use the help and advice. She is almost 12 weeks old now and she knows to sit, stay, and come. I would like to start some early casting drills but dont really know how to begin. So if there are some folks in the Middle TN and Western Middle TN area who would like to start one my dad and I are up for it. I am in Clarksville and he is in McMinnville. Abbey comes from the Duckhill line. The sire was ENA Albert (out of Cuckavalda Monty [Tex] and Beccleuch Vaclava) and the dam was ENA Moon (out of Duckhill Otter and Duckhill Fiona). We are purely for hunting and sport at this point with our retrievers and have no exposure to the Retriever field trialing world. Even if you dont live in our area but would like to just communicate within that forum to share ideas that would be great as well. Happy Holidays!

Default Interested

Hi,
    If you are still interested in getting together - I'm not too far away in College Grove and I'd love to work together!

Hi Tipp Tom,

Yes I would like to see what we can work out. Ill send you a PM.